Thursday, September 9, 2010

If I had to live life as an animal, what animal would I be?

If I had to live my life as an animal, Id want to be a monkey living in the jungle. I would imagine that life would be exciting, swinging from tree to tree and playing with my other monkey friends. I wouldn't want to be one of those serious looking monkeys, I'd want to be cute little one with a red belly and a long tail. I would hang out in the tree tops and maybe even make friends with a bird or two. I would eat fruit from trees everywhere and share with my other monkey friends. I may even find a nearby stream and go for a swim and have a trout or two for dinner. Being a monkey seems like such a carefree life. Monkeys don't have to pay the electric bill or truck payment, they don't have to deal with traffic or politics, and they certainly don't have to work a 9-5 or write term papers. So if I had to live my life as an animal, it would definitely be as a carefree, adorable monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment