Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boo!

I took Geoff and the kids shopping for Halloween costumes this weekend. Damien picked a ghost costume and Makayla picked a cute pink skeleton outfit complete with a skirt and pink hair extensions. Now Geoff on the other hand, bought this horrid looking clown mask to wear trick-or-treating. I have never been afraid of clowns, I used to collect porcelain ones as a child. I was in the bedroom and Geoff went running out of there like something was wrong late Friday night, so I patiently waited in the bedroom for him to come back and let me know everything was okay. He comes running back into the room in the clown mask and scared me half to death! Hours later I went to check on Makayla because she's not been feeling well and her room is all the way across the house. As I'm coming back around the corner into the dark living room, there in the shadows crouched down is that danged clown again!!! I screamed so loud I thought the neighbors were going to report a break in. So all weekend long it has been the joke to scare mommy with the clown mask. I woke up in the middle of the night last night to it on the pile of throw pillows next to my side of the bed staring at me. I am really beginning not to like clowns as much as I used to!

No comments:

Post a Comment