Tuesday, August 24, 2010

6 years ago today

Exactly 6 years ago today and about this time, I was lying in a hospital bed scared out of my mind. I was an hour and a half from delivering my second child. My first had been 24 hours of labor and then emergency surgery, and that was not nearly as stressful as August 24, 2004. This time they told me I would go into surgery as 1 person and come out 2. So there I was scared to death and ready to be a mom a second time. Today my little girl turns 6. In the last 6 years, she has changed so much. She was a good baby, a terrible 2 year old, a whiny 4 year old, and now a dramaqueen at 6 years old. She likes pink camo and glittery mud! She likes fishing and reading, hunting and makeup, guns and barbie dolls. I havent met another little girl with her sense of humor and charisma. She is amazing, so I hope the next 6 years are just as eventful as the first 6, just with less drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment